Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 3: Pretend there's a movie about you.

Title: Through the eyes of 17 yr. old Emily (i know original)

Soundtrack: i'm on top of the world -imagine dragons, holding out for a hero -ella mae bowen & time of our lives -miley cyrus.

Actors/Actresses
Emily: Mia Thermopolis/Anne Hathway

My Best Friend: Connor = james dean/ lukebenward ;)

My Best Friend: Jaylee = hayden panettiere/annasophia robb

Funny guy: Jason = bear grylls/jason dolley

Friend: Landon = sid off toystory ha

Friend: Eric = Cory Monteith

Enemy: ? = Kristen Stewart (she freaks me out.)

My lover that i will never have: Zac Efron

Ha My friends and i always tell ourselves our lives could be a movie or a tv show!! this was fun. the storyline is complicated, but things seem to always turn out right. ha, bless!!

-em.

No comments:

Post a Comment