Sunday, January 27, 2013

mia+mia= a shmia day.

sometimes me and marley realize that people in high school are really self-absorbed, and that we're the only cool people we know, so we decide to get together. wellllll. this is how that went.

1. i call marley after work.
"hiiiiii"
"hiiiiiii"
hey, wanna go on a date with me?
yeah.
okay i'll pick you up in..
oh, i'm actually at liza's!

2.  I almost took the wrong turn twice, and then when i actually took the right turn into zupa's we were zups close to dying.

3. we get up to pay and they seriously cannot find my sandwich.
i would end up with the invisible sandwich....
question of the day: did you not have bacon on it?
pretty dang sure i had bacon on that sandwich thank you.

4.  what sandwich did you have?
um the TBA no T.
you had no turkey on it?
oh, um actually make that no tomatos..

5. spilling water on myself a total of five times.

5. getting whacked in the head with a highchair.
"somebody hit me with a highchair again."

6. marley bites into salad. "gives me the look" i'll be right back.
o no big, just cracked her very own tooth.

7. getting every single yellow light.

8. getting stuck behind the biggest bus.

9. Tim asks us, "who wants icecream?"
i obviously don't decline, and ask for the chocolate brownie shake please:)

but after watching this movie, and going home...
Pinned Image
i realize i never got my shake.

p.s. don't worry, went over the next morning to pick it up......
p.p.s ingore the fact that this list has two #fives.
p.p.p.s. this post is probably only slightly amusing to marley, but whateves.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha I love this post TOO much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleased to be a minuscule part of this post. Also, I love this blog.


    Long live the shmees and the Mias.

    ReplyDelete